Im gonna get my first!!!

You are going to be so excited once you get to the store and see all those beautiful bags, the speedy is a great choice for your very first LV piece, I can't wait to see the pictures!

The same thing happened to me with ebay...it was a high end fake with leather and I am going to give it away because I am too picky and would not like to be seen carrying a fake...tres tacky!!! Anyhow today I got my Speedy mono 30 and I love it. I expected it to be bigger from the pics and I almost wish I would have gotten a 35. I am use to bigger bags like the large bouvier, large Gucci Boston and large Gucci Tote. It is slightly smaller for me but, super cute nonetheless. The pouchette mono assecessoire on the other hand was larger than what I expected. We do not have an LV store in my city so I go based on pics. For a speedy definitely 30 or larger if you like roomy bags the 30 is like a medium size bag for me.

The same thing happened to me with ebay...it was a high end fake with leather and I am going to give it away because I am too picky and would not like to be seen carrying a fake...tres tacky!!! Anyhow today I got my Speedy mono 30 and I love it. I expected it to be bigger from the pics and I almost wish I would have gotten a 35. I am use to bigger bags like the large bouvier, large Gucci Boston and large Gucci Tote. It is slightly smaller for me but, super cute nonetheless. The pouchette mono assecessoire on the other hand was larger than what I expected. We do not have an LV store in my city so I go based on pics. For a speedy definitely 30 or larger if you like roomy bags the 30 is like a medium size bag for me.
did you try to gat your money back?

p11079797_ph_hero.jpg
lovely

ok, i recently bought a fake multicolor speedy on ebay and while it was on its way, i (stupidly) then decided to do some research,and found out it was fake after i bought it,(thanks to the ppl on here) so the seller on ebay took atvantage of this poor little girl who thought she was getting a 320.00 speedy. anyways i have decided the only way i will ever be truly satisfied after this horrible ebay thing, is if i go to the nearest store to me and pick one out, then knowing its 100 percent real and proud of it. i was thinking of the classic brown speedy 30 for my first. any suggestions, things to tell me please do so. thankyou

What about the damier speedy? It is the classic with a twist and it was the first pattern ever used by LV. Even before the classic monogram. And congrats on deciding to get your first!!! Looking forward to seeing it.:yes:

u know i ordered a mono speedy 30 just on wed. at elux and this is my 3rd LV...can't wait for it to come. i was thinking about the damier too cuz it's newer and fewer ppl have it, but i still like the mono better cuz it'll never go out of style! i tend to stay w/ the mono canvas for LVs cuz the other patterns seem to be hot just for a little while. don't you guys think? anyhow, good pick for the speedy :smile:!