I'm Going To...

ShopRodeo

Dec 29, 2005
Vlad said:
I have yet to visit Chicago, but I hear it's one of the most exciting metropolis' that the US has to offer.
Chicago is AMAZING...it also feels much more modern than NYC...

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
i personally don't know of any good places to find deals. but if you have some extra time and haven't been there yet...i would definitely stop my millenium park! the fountain is so awesome and the big bean is actually pretty cool

ShopRodeo

Dec 29, 2005
Mariah said:
i personally don't know of any good places to find deals. but if you have some extra time and haven't been there yet...i would definitely stop my millenium park! the fountain is so awesome and the big bean is actually pretty cool
I've been there before...thanks for the suggestion...

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
man i love chicago, been twice, but i don't know any good places to find deals :sad:. i'm sure you've heard of the magnificent mile, might wanna do that. maybe they'll have sales?

ShopRodeo

Dec 29, 2005
amanda said:
man i love chicago, been twice, but i don't know any good places to find deals :sad:. i'm sure you've heard of the magnificent mile, might wanna do that. maybe they'll have sales?
Of course i've heard of the magnificent mile...but i mentioned this shop, Designer Resale of Chicago. I'll check it out.