I'm Going To The Hills Premiere & I Need Help!

Virenda

May 4, 2008
I write celebrity gossip as a ghost writer and my boss is coming in from New York and wants me to go with her on the red carpet to the premiere of 'The Hills'.
First I don't watch the show, but I do enjoy making fun of Heidi. My problem is I don't want to look like I am trying, but I do want to look great.

What kind of bag would you suggest? I was thinking a clutch or something small. I want it to be under $150, because I'm poor and kind of a funky look. Not sparkly.

Please help me! Thank you everyone.

Ooh what a fun job! I love making fun of the girls on the Hills, I think that's one of the reasons I am drawn to the show!

How about a LP gillian clutch? They are really good sized and have a nice gold chain strap. Plus the Hills cast are all Linea Pelle fans, so you would fit with the show's style.

ShowImage.aspx

http://www.lpcollection.com/Gillian-PID3252-NA17150E.aspx

You can use the code comeback410 for 10% off. There is also a clutch on ebay now too that may be cheaper than the current sale price on the LP website.

What a great job! In my next life I want to become a writer. I have never heard of Hills, but have you ever written about Moonlight?

Have you looked at some of the Tano clutches? I think they will fit your budget, and are very understated.

I think the party you are talking about is for the end of the season which is coming up very soon. I saw a commercial for it last night on MTV. Such a cool job though!! Try to sneak us some bag pics if you can:upsidedown:
Rebecca Minkoff makes gorgeous clutches like the Lex, and date clutch and they are 20% off on her site right now with code MOMSDAY:flowers:

You guys rock. Thank you!

I LOVE Rebecca Minkoff but of course my budget doesn't. I'll have to check it out and see if with 20% off it makes a difference.

I'm going to go check out Tano right now.

Oh and I love Linea Pelle. I'm also a ebay stalker so I'm going to check that out as well.

I didn't add what I was wearing because I honestly have no idea, or at least at the time. I'm definitely going a little more funky casual. I have a cream white mini dress by DKNY in mind. It has a safari feel with cuffed arms, two pockets over the breasts. It buttons up and has a faint bubble hem. It's a cotton fabric and although it sounds weird it's pretty cute. I'd link to it but I've yet to find it online, although you can buy it at Macys.

Shoes are still up in the air.

Thanks

2474579159_50f633c1b2.jpg

Here's the dress and for right now it's just an idea. OH and I'm shorter so it's not nearly as hoochie short as the girl in the picture. :smile: Nor will I be posing like that. I figure a cute pair of wedge sandals maybe in a brown leather or gold, or similar with a few funky bracelets and my hair is above shoulder length so I plan on keeping it down.