I'm going to LV today, hopefully reveal later!

arrival

Apr 10, 2012
London, United Kingdom
Hi my dear LV friends,

In this year I bought a Speedy B and a Toiletry pouch 19 already, and now new month is here- so I need an other little thing : something for my keys.

I have a Mono Cles already (which is holding my travelcard ), and end of this month I' m planning to buy a Pomme Cles for my iPod mini and other cards.

So, I go to LV's today in London, and try yo choose between these for my keys:

Azur Cles
4 key holder MC white
4 key holder Vernis Pomme
4 or 6 key holder Azur

Any reccomendations ?

Apr 13, 2012
England
Vernis pomme but only Cus I'm personally not a fan of MC and azur could get dirty and isny as pretty as vernis. I think vernis is my favourite style of most things because to me it looks stylish and classy and very feminine.

Anjool

ANJOOL TALI LOVES
O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Melbourne Australia
www.youtube.com
I know its not on your list but I'd go with the mono 4 or 6 key holder to match with your other mono slgs and then pomme cles would pop beautifully with all the mono. but i heard the pomme cles is to be discontinued? maybe get that first ??? Good luck :smile:

luckyseven01

Nov 26, 2012
i know its not on your list but i'd go with the mono 4 or 6 key holder to match with your other mono slgs and then pomme cles would pop beautifully with all the mono. But i heard the pomme cles is to be discontinued? Maybe get that first ??? Good luck :smile:
+1

arrival

Apr 10, 2012
London, United Kingdom
Thank you for the advices :smile:

I've been in the first LV , I checked them all out. I like the MC white the best, especially because its so lovely pink inside. And very smooth. The Vernis verry stiff, also the Mono and Azur as well.

I came to Starbucks now , to think, I have two options now.
MC white 4 key holder
Azur Cles

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
Since you have a cles now and will be getting another at the end of the month I'd go w/ the MC holder. Variety is good!

StarStarMoon

Feb 8, 2012
Thank you for the advices :smile:

I've been in the first LV , I checked them all out. I like the MC white the best, especially because its so lovely pink inside. And very smooth. The Vernis verry stiff, also the Mono and Azur as well.

I came to Starbucks now , to think, I have two options now.
MC white 4 key holder
Azur Cles
MC white - love the cheery pink interior!