I'm going to LV store tomorrow

1. Tomorrow I am going to the Beverly Center, and going to the Louis Vuitton store! I will go by myself, since I want to buy some gifts for mom's upcoming birthday! My brother usually goes with me but he is in school! Anyways, I think I might come home with that little guy! I might (most likely) buy the Groom cles! I think it is adorable! Hopefully something else I can get for my mom, and something else for me! Tell you tomorrow what I really bought!

2. Awww how thoughtful:tender: Hope you come home with the ' little man':graucho: Enjoy your shopping tomorrow!;)

3. Have fun! I personally don't like the SA's at the Beverly Center though, they're a LOT MORE snobby and standoff-ish than all the other SA's at other LV boutiques. I don't know why. :shrugs:

4. Lee, I promised myself not buy anything until the Mirroir line, and now that I keep seeing everyone's purchases, I have to have it! I am actually scared, for tomorrow! I wonder what will I buy!

5. I was supposed to get the wallet only but bought the Cles and Agenda as well:Push: .....don't be scared....the 'little guy' is soooo worth it:graucho: But go with your heart and wallet.:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice