I'm going to do it!

Swedie said:
Screw saving money, I've been saving since I was a baby! I need a REWARD!! :lol: Tomorrow I'm ditching school, taking the train to Copenhagen and BUYING THAT LV AGENDA!! :biggrin: (Amanda and Cristina, your agenda purchases inspired me :P )

In six months I'll be married and settled down, THIS is my time to be irresponsible!!

Right?? :sick:

Ah hahahahaha!....Do you really need the agenda? I have 2 - I never use them. I used to in university though!

star3777 said:
I got married almost 12 years ago when I was 23. FIRST IN MY CLASS!:lol: ....HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!:love: CONGRATULATIONS on upcoming WEDDING AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!:love:

Thanks Star :biggrin: :biggrin: I'll be 23 this year, so I'll be the same age :love: I'm definitely FIRST in my class, people don't usually get married so young here in Sweden. But I've always been a little ahead of my friends (:P) and I'm SO READY!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I wish I could put bags on my Wedding registry :lol:

star3777 said:
Ah hahahahaha!....Do you really need the agenda? I have 2 - I never use them. I used to in university though!

Damnit!! you're making me doubt my decision!! What if I won't use it after I graduate this spring :amazed: That would suck!

Swedie said:
Damnit!! you're making me doubt my decision!! What if I won't use it after I graduate this spring :amazed: That would suck!

Well, you can always use it for your organized bridezilla moments ! (kidding ! :amuse:)

I'm sure it's useful for on the job, as well as errand running. I use my agenda even when I'm not in school since it really helps me keep my life organized !

divina_lucilla said:
wowo that is young!!
i am 23 now and NO WAY i'm getting married :biggrin:

LOL, a lot of girls feel that way, but I DON'T! :biggrin: My honey is my favorite person in the whole world and there's nothing else I'd rather do with my time than be married to him :love:
I started young, I've had quite a few long term relationships :P but nothing like this :love:

BTW, I'll pm the address to my wedding website to anyone who wants to see :lol:

ayla said:
Well, you can always use it for your organized bridezilla moments ! (kidding ! :amuse:)

I'm sure it's useful for on the job, as well as errand running. I use my agenda even when I'm not in school since it really helps me keep my life organized !

TRUE :lol: I have had a few bridezilla moments LOL, bit I've been pretty good so far!! :sick:

You're right, it should be useful on the job.. and it can double as a wallet, right? :biggrin:

Swedie said:
TRUE :lol: I have had a few bridezilla moments LOL, bit I've been pretty good so far!! :sick:

You're right, it should be useful on the job.. and it can double as a wallet, right? :biggrin:

Yep, there's credit card slots. I'm not sure how much you carry in your wallet though, personally, I prefer a full sized billfold or something like the PTI for money/card carrying.

Do you have any ideas on what's the front runner in your agenda decision ?

ayla said:
Yep, there's credit card slots. I'm not sure how much you carry in your wallet though, personally, I prefer a full sized billfold or something like the PTI for money/card carrying.

Do you have any ideas on what's the front runner in your agenda decision ?

I carry a classic monogram Ludlow right now.. It's pretty small and in the beginning I had issues with it.. but it's actually kind of convenient, and with the agenda as well it would be perfect :P Though technicly I could get a PTI instead.. but then I can't get MC, it's too pricey.. The epi is pretty too though.. DAMN, I'm running around in circles :biggrin:

The front runner in the agenda race is the MC! :biggrin:

Swedie said:
LOL, a lot of girls feel that way, but I DON'T! :biggrin: My honey is my favorite person in the whole world and there's nothing else I'd rather do with my time than be married to him :love:
I started young, I've had quite a few long term relationships :P but nothing like this :love:

BTW, I'll pm the address to my wedding website to anyone who wants to see :lol:

well i am so glad for you and i wish you all the happiness possible!! as far as i'm concerned, my priority is travelling and have a great career so there's not much space for marriage now :nuts:

divina_lucilla said:
well i am so glad for you and i wish you all the happiness possible!! as far as i'm concerned, my priority is travelling and have a great career so there's not much space for marriage now :nuts:

That's what I'm planning on doing as well, just with my hubby :biggrin:
Thank you sweetie! :love:

Swedie said:
I carry a classic monogram Ludlow right now.. It's pretty small and in the beginning I had issues with it.. but it's actually kind of convenient, and with the agenda as well it would be perfect :P Though technicly I could get a PTI instead.. but then I can't get MC, it's too pricey.. The epi is pretty too though.. DAMN, I'm running around in circles :biggrin:

The front runner in the agenda race is the MC! :biggrin:

i think that you should ask youself if you really need an agenda. it would be a shame if you then don't use it!:oh:

divina_lucilla said:
i think that you should ask youself if you really need an agenda. it would be a shame if you then don't use it!:oh:

I know :Push: I use the cheap agenda I have now ALL the time.. But you're right.. it would be a shame..

I'm pretty indecisive sometimes :wacko: