I'm going to do it!

God, I love you guys :biggrin: I will have to hide it from my parents when I'm with them though, they'd shoot me (they are after all paying for the wedding, getting me a car etc :sick: ). My mom went nuts when I bought my speedy, I was raised to be responsible with money *emb* My honey is in the US right now, so I don't need to tell him right away :biggrin: We have talked about it before though and he said "do what you think is the right thing to do".. Well, THIS IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO :lol:

So ladies, which one gets your vote??
p10519535_ph_hero.jpg

p10148674_ph_althero_New_Red.jpg

p10505678_ph_althero_Geranium.jpg

p10295201_ph_hero.jpg

The vernis in THIS of course:
6048_feature_shot.jpg

I'm thinking I love the MC *woot* Calling the LV store as soon as they open to make sure they have what I need!! But since I'm going to Stockholm on Monday I might get it there. I'm going to the US embassy for my Green Card (permanent visa), maybe I'll celebrate when I get out of there (it's been a LOT of work!) and buy an agenda on the way back :lol:

It feels pretty refreshing to act a little stupid :nuts:

Mm.. I love the suhali, but it sure is pricy. I think it and the epi will be the most lasting of the bunch.. I'm a little wary of vernis cause of the colour transfer issues.

And my personal favourite is probably the MC, it's so fun !

ayla said:
Mm.. I love the suhali, but it sure is pricy. I think it and the epi will be the most lasting of the bunch.. I'm a little wary of vernis cause of the colour transfer issues.

And my personal favourite is probably the MC, it's so fun !

The suhali is actually less than the MC!! But I love the MC, it is so colorful :love:
Thanks for your opinion ;)

i really like the MC, i'm personally biased towards the framboise vernis, but it sounds like the one you REALLY want is the MC, so get it girl!

Thanks ladies!! :biggrin: I called both the Copenhagen and the Stockholm store today! They both have the MC, but only stockholm has the Vernis. I'm debating whether I should wait until next week (mon or tues) so I can see both, or go to Copenhagen tomorrow.. Didn't happen today, the weather was yucky and I have a major paper due tomorrow :suspiciou
Hmm, they only had one in Stockholm and could only hold it for me for 2 days tops.. But I can call Friday and have them put it away for me. It would also save me $40 to wait since the train to Copenhagen is that much.. Though I don't know if I can wait!!! :shame: