I'm going to cry!!!!

Show pics of the damage. Do you have LMB products? If not, blot it out as much as you can, some people swear on the magic eraser but thats probably good only on the canvas not sure about the vachetta. So sorry my dear.

Oooh no I wonder if the loving my bags have anything for that hmmmm

Have u tried a little water and soap?

Sorry I'm no help I really hope someone helps you out

Oh, no...it's not a mono Speedy, is it?! I'm so sorry to hear about the spill, and I'm sure your BF feels awful about it. Try calling LV and see what they suggest. The idea about a luxury cleaning service for bags is a good idea too. (I think they're called Lovin' My Bags or Bag Spa, something like that...)

I'm so sorry to hear that!!! :cry: If the slurpee got inside maybe wiping it out with a towel? You can take it to the nearest LV boutique - they cleaned mine when my jeans rubbed against the leather!! Good luck!!! :smile:

You can try seltzer or club soda and blotting with a white towel in the meantime but I would definitely send it out to be cleaned. It's the combo of coloring and sugar you have to worry about (that's why diet soda doesn't stain like regular soda)---you also need to get the stain out as fast as possible. Don't let it set too long. And stay away from heat!

If you do scrub/blot your bag - turn it inside out and try not to soak the canvas. You don't want the liquid to go through and stain the piping. You can try googling for other products --there are tons of stain removers out there!