I'm going to celine to put my name on the list

pocketyee

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
:love: :love: I am crazy about Celine Clandestine bag!! I'm going to put my name on the list for Large Blush Celine Clandestine bag.

I saw the thread from soybean and Star and I'm ready!!! I've been on the verge of buying a BIG designer bag. I'm on pre order for Fendi B bag but now I'm considering canceling. since I won't get it till June.

Well, actually maybe I could afford both if I'm really good.:idea: ;)

I will update you all if I get on the list. You know how crazy it gets in NY.:worried: :biggrin:

I will definitly post the pics once I get it.

pursegalsf said:
Great choice! What color are you getting?
I'm definitly going for the BLUSH if it's available.:love:

We will see.

I've been reading other threads and some are saying the blush Large might not be available.:cry:

We will see... I will report back to you all!

So I put myself on the list and I am 10th on the list. The NY Celine SA told me that there is only 5 being sent to this country. I Just can't believe they are only making 5 for USA.:sad2: SO I guess I'm not going to get it. The Sales lady said they called Paris about the runway BLUSH color and they are definitly not making it.

She said 6 women all friends said they would buy the BLUSH color if they made it and they called and Celine in PARIS said no.

Soooo I guess we will have to see.

I still LOVE:love: that bag. There has to be a way!!!

Based on the above picture I've now put my self on 2 list. In Beverly Hills and In NYC. I hoping to get the one on the left in Blush. they said they would make the one on the runway. We will see. Hmmmm!:nuts: :nuts: :love: :love: :love: :love: I can't wait.

Anyone knows how much the Clandestine is?

I have a friend living in Paris, wonder if anyone from France can tell me how much it costs in France? Thank you!