I'm going to be in the WORK club too! YAY!

1. wow zacorey! and for an INCREDIBLE price! congratulations babe...do post pics when you receive it!!!!:upsidedown: :flowers: ;)

2. You know I'm SO EXCITED for you!!!!!!!! :girlsigh::wlae::yahoo::love::heart:

3. yippeeeee!!!!

4. fabulous! I was eyeing that one too! great bag, i'm sure the leather is going to be fabulous!

5. wow, what a great deal, congrats! :heart:

6. CONGRATS!!! :jammin: I bought my pewter weekender from that seller. Oh and welcome to the work club!!

7. Congrats zacorey!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Very cool bag!

8. Congrats! I saw that bag last evening and wondered who the lucky bidder was. You got it!! Great bag!

9. congrats!!! :yahoo:

10. Woooohoooo! Congrats, zacorey!!!!:flowers: That's a fantastic deal! Yay!!!:yahoo:

11. Thanks everyone for the kind welcome and words!!! I had to pay by echeck so it will be awhile! AHHHH- I can't wait! I told my husband I'm on cloud 9 and I can't get down!!!:lol: :yahoo:

12. hip, hip, hooooooooray for your new black work zacorey :yahoo:...i think my black work is my favorite b-bag of all :tender:

13. ^ really? I think I will probably use my black the most too b/c it goes with everything! I love black!

14. WOW zac..... CONGRATS to this AMAZING WORK :flowers: :yahoo: ! It looks fantastic :tender: . . . GORGEOUS :yes: !! I can't wait to see this bag on you ;) :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice