I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE (again) TOMORROW MORNING!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My sister is having her 3rd tomorrow- she was scheduled for a c-section on 10.18, but the baby needs to come out- TOMORROW! I can't wait! I just found out! I love new babies!!! Thanks for letting me share!

2. Congrats Melissa! Being an auntie is such a blast. I'll be wishing your sister a wonderful delivery:heart:

3. Thanks so much! I am beside myself with excitement! I want to get the baby a halloween costume. ANd cute halloween bibs. and just hug and hold the little baby! oh- and see my sister, too! :smile:

4. congrats!! :flowers: i hope all goes well for your sister and the new baby!! :biggrin:

i hope that i am an auntie again soon. my younger sister and her husband are trying again after a loss. im praying that it all works out.

5. she had a baby boy! this is her third baby. so she has a boy, girl, boy! I got to hold him and he wasn't even an hour old. I love little baby Justin!

6. Congrats!

7. Awww congrats!!

8. Congratulations, that is wonderful! :nuts:

9. Congrats auntie!! That's so special you got to hold him when he was under an hour old! I'm guessing your new avatar is the new little guy ~ adorable! I love little babies too! Have a great weekend hanging out with him & your sister! :biggrin:

10. Thanks everyone! I took her older children (4 & 2) for a sleepover party at my house last night. We had a really great time! (I am wiped, though!) Thanks for letting me share this happy news. :smile:

11. Congratulations~~