I'm going thru a stage and I need help!!!

Sorry but I would never sell any LE piece. I sold 6 cerises pieces (the bucket, sac plat, 2 cles, and 2 wallets) and I regret it ever since. I finally got a replacement cerises sac plat but paid way more then i initially did. But since it is your bags I guess you have to do what is right for you. Personally I wouldnt sell anything LE, JMO.

if you don't love the LE pieces and rarely use them then get rid of them. i understand where the other members suggest that you keep them from a collector's stand point, but if you feel that they will not be missed then pass them on to someone who will love and cherish them. i recently reduced my designer shoe collection to 1/3 or less of its original size- and i honestly don't think much about all the gorgeous LE shoes that i hardly ever wore and now no longer have. and i feel better about my wardrobe (and future purchases) since its not so excessive in that one area anymore. its all about balance :smile:

mmcgurgan said:
if you don't love the LE pieces and rarely use them then get rid of them. i understand where the other members suggest that you keep them from a collector's stand point, but if you feel that they will not be missed then pass them on to someone who will love and cherish them. i recently reduced my designer shoe collection to 1/3 or less of its original size- and i honestly don't think much about all the gorgeous LE shoes that i hardly ever wore and now no longer have. and i feel better about my wardrobe (and future purchases) since its not so excessive in that one area anymore. its all about balance :smile:

I agree if you feel that it is time for change then let's begin the planning process for the new bags:yahoo:

i know it is difficult to let go of a very rare piece, but i'd rather get something i'd be able to use and really love instead of something that just collects dust. and i agree with most, get a replacement that's of equal value or rarer! like a Waltz Macha or Oscar perhaps? :graucho: