Im Going on a Hiatus + Exclusive Limited Edition Keepal

Status
Not open for further replies.

latinmalemodel

Je Aime Vuitton
O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
Hey everyone I am going on a Hiatus:cry: I will be moving tomorow and wont have internet till the end of next month, once I have my :censor: together so I won't be able to post or share my purchases for a wille with you guys but I can asure you some eye candy once I come back:graucho: I will miss you guys! just promise me to behave...

and I also wanted to share with you guys something I saw in my Details magazine supscription I just got, so this thread wont get closed or be off topic:flowers:

P.S The only bad thing is that im moving to a place with no LV:crybaby:

xo

scan7423115191qr7.jpg

scan7423113341dw4.jpg

Thanx you guys! im getting 2 LE some of you allready know what they are but for those of you who don't know im keeping it a suprise:graucho: I'll have them both when I come back...

wow, i like that new Keepall! i assume the material is similar to the current LV Cup bags. very nice :yes:

hope to see your new babies soon LMM! do we get prizes for correct guesses? :graucho:

I'll miss ya madly! Who will I stay up all night chattering to every night?? lol
Have fun moving. Hate it's to a terrible LV-less place like me! In the boonies I tell ya!
Thanks for the keepall pic -that's hot.
Hurry back!

I'll miss ya madly! Who will I stay up all night chattering to every night?? lol
Have fun moving. Hate it's to a terrible LV-less place like me! In the boonies I tell ya!
Thanks for the keepall pic -that's hot.
Hurry back!

lol I know that's what I get for making fun of you for not having an LV lol but I guess it's good for my wallet but it will be dangerous when I do visit a boutique:lol:

It sometimes make it worse for me cause I constantly surf Eluxury. It's much easier to be tempted to buy online than in a boutique for me! But you like hard to get LE stuff so it might slow you down some. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.