I'm going crazy waiting on my blueberry classique!!

1. Hi ladies!! I'm so excited that I can hardly sleep at night! This is my first b-bag (and my first post)! I ordered the classique in blueberry from BalNY yesterday. Daphne was very nice! I've never seen the bag in person and I hope I made the right choice. It sems a bit much for a blue bag, but I am a statement bag girl. The safe side of me wonders if I should've ordered the black. But what the hell! I've never owned a black bag in my life! Thanks for all the great info. It really helps! Just one more day.....I can't wait until little miss blueberry arrives! I feel like an expectant mother! Any blueberry owners out there?? Are you happy with it?? :yahoo:

2. oooh congrats! i hope you post pix when you get it

3. Welcome, bagladykali! Congrats on your new Bbag!

4. I have this bag; here are a few pics to get you extra excited. :yahoo:

The first pic was taken inside and the others were outside.

It is a good choice; for me personally I think that the classique bags look great in any color.

Congrats on your purchase!!!

blueberry1.JPG blueberry3.JPG blueberry4.JPG blueberry5.JPG
  5. wow, thanks for the pics , becca! hopefully this will ease my wait!!

6. :love: :love: :love: i totally love blueberry!!!!!!!!! :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

7. What a beautiful bag. I'm loving the blueberry color these days - even over the ink as the blueberry is more Navy (which I love:heart: )

I know how you feel though - i'm going crazy waiting for my rouge vif to arrive too!

8. Congrats, Baglady!!! can't wait to see pics when you get it!!!:yahoo:

Becca---your Blueberry First is gorgeous! That's the best leather I've ever seen in that color! Wow!!!:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice