I'm giving this bag a home.....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

I bought this bag at Macys today. For some reason it called my name. $167. I know its a Legacy in cognac. Just don't know the name since Macys put their sticker over it.

momofgirls likes this.
  2. I believe it's called turnlock duffle! Love that color and great price!

3. Or turnlock tote! Lol

4. Luscious color! Very pretty, great find!

5. I thought it might be a turnlock something or other. It was an impulse buy but I couldn't resist.

6. Pretty!

7. So pretty and what a great deal! Congrats! :smile:

8. Congrats

9. Twins!! That's the Cognac Turnlock Tote. I got mine at Dillards during one of the recent extra percent off clearance events. The leather is so soft and yummy!

Congrats on your great score!

10. I just ordered the black one from FOS. It is a really nice bag! I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and I love it. The cognac color is so pretty. Congrats and enjoy your new bag!

11. Yes I found it on Macys website. I think the price on the website was a little less than in store because it calculates out about $10 less than what I paid for it when I apply the 25% to the website price. Does that make sense? I'm tired. I just babysat an active 6 yr old.

12. Thank you everyone! :ty:

13. Love it and great deal! Congrats!

14. Gorgeous, and awesome price! I saw someone carrying this bag the other day and it looked so yummy!

15. Congrats! Lovely color. Such a classic bag!