I'm giddy with excitement! I just ordered my first B Bag

Angela H

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
I just ordered a black Bowling bag. I was hemming and hawing, because I'm really dying for a Blueberry Bowling, but haven't been able to find one. But then I figured that since I don't own any black bags, to just go ahead and take the plunge.

If I ever find one, I can always get a blueberry bowling as well (just don't tell DH)

Welcome to the club, Angela. It is so hard waiting for bags to arrive. When I ordered my first Balenciaga, the anticipation was so overwhelming. The bag did not dissappoint and it is still one of my favorites.

Thanks everyone. I'm kind of nervous about it, just because I've never spent this much on a bag before! Did anyone else feel this way about their first big bag purchase?

Oh my yes. I kept thinking about how much money it was and what else I could have done with the money etc etc, but when the bag turned up I forgot all about the cost.

If you love it and use it enough, the cost per wear is very low.

Welcome to the club - I can assure you this will not be the last BBag you buy!!!

ooh congrats! I just won my first bbag off ebay (blueberry day!!) and it's on it's way now so I know exactly how you feel.:yes: Truthfully, I've been wanting one for so long but when I won the bag and realized how much money I was about to drop (never spent that much before) I felt kind of sick. I'm now just super excited! I can't wait to get her and wear her and love her.. eeppp

I'll definitely post pics when it comes! I've really benefitted from seeing everyone else's pics. I'm a Board search fanatic!

I'm a little nervous about the black color. I love colored bags (that's what drew me here in the first place) and I'm worried that the black will be too boring. But then I did a board search (of course) and I think the Balenciaga black leather looks beautiful!

CTgrl--congrats on the Blueberry! I love that color and which I could have found a bowling in Blueberry!

Congrats Angela! I have love the size and shape of the bowling bag. I am sure even if the color black is your first choice, you will enjoy using it. Black is a classic color and practically goes well with everything.