I'm getting the Vernis Alma! But, is bleu nuit a classic color?

crystalrnc

I woke up like dis
O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
DMV
Well the title pretty much say's it all. I'm getting my Alma this weekend...finally! :yahoo:

I have never seen the Alma in bleu nuit in person; only the Amarante, Florentine, Gris & Vert Impression. Since I've never seen the bleu nuit IRL, my SA ordered one from another store. So she is holding both - the bleu nuit and amarante, for me to decide.

Due to the cost, I HAVE to be able to wear it for a while, so my question is: Will the bleu nuit look dated soon, or is it a classic?

Thanks!

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
VA
whats more classic than dark blue? its def my fav vernis color & mos def a classic :tup:

crystalrnc

I woke up like dis
O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
DMV
Thanks, Ladies. I'm so excited! Like I said, I want to be able to wear this bag for years. The amarante is nice, but the blue is just stunning.

Now I just have to decide between PM or MM :thinking:

Coral3

Feb 13, 2010
Australia
I tend to think the dark colours are more classic than pastel. Pastels for me are at their best when they're new out & still fresh.

maryelle

the sky is the limit
O.G.
Nov 30, 2008
houston, tx
amarante or bleu nuit... you can't go wrong. they're both fabulous, rich colors. i'd say look into what your style/color palette is and see which would blend better with your outfits.