I'm getting my first RM and I need some help in the color department..

mischka

lovin' my bee!
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
The Pearl of the Orient
Hello ladies! I've finally decided to get a Matinee as my first RM bag...the style and the contrasting reversible side flips appeal to me a lot!:P

But there were only 3 colors on their website and among the three, I like
WINE very much..:graucho: But I was wondering what previous colors RM has released prior to these three colors? I saw the Lilac Matinee (which is to die fooooor!:drool:) but also learned that it was never released/sold:sad:

So should I go for Wine as my first RM? Or are there any other brighter and popping color?
:P

mockinglee

Piemaker
O.G.
May 17, 2007
The Pie Hole
Ruby, Gold and Violet are on sale at Luna Boston! Plus, extra 20% with 'grechen' code.

Jade at Delcina:

If you want Wine, only place to find it is via RM directly.

Nov 20, 2007
Canada
Those jade and ocean bags are gorgeous!!

Also if you look on ebay, there are often a lot of midnight/pewter, black/blue, gray, ec... not very popping colours, but still gorgeous!

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
fuschia is hot!

if you want a wine go for it! it is the most tdf color RM has made thus far! However i think the violet matinee is TDF also. That will be my next matinee....

angelchick182

Dec 12, 2007
Nashville, TN
Tons of brilliant choices! If you don't mind paying full price and playing the waiting game - Wine is the way to go. Otherwise, I like the Jade and the Ruby(although I think the Jade may be sold out at Delcina - I didn't see it today).

mischka

lovin' my bee!
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
The Pearl of the Orient
Thanks everyone! I really do love the Violet Matinee since I'm a huge violet lover! I was hoping the Violet Matinee to be a more vibrant and popping color..something that screams violet.;)

Where o where did that Lilac Matinee go? That would have been perfect!

Here are the current colors in my collection:P Do you think Wine would fit in perfectly?

Sep 5, 2007
Wow! Ur BBags are stunning! :drool: Love the vibrant colours! I definately think wine matinee will be a great addition to ur collection!