I'm getting my first RM and I need some help in the color department..

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies! I've finally decided to get a Matinee as my first RM bag...the style and the contrasting reversible side flips appeal to me a lot!:P

But there were only 3 colors on their website and among the three, I like
    WINE very much..:graucho: But I was wondering what previous colors RM has released prior to these three colors? I saw the Lilac Matinee (which is to die fooooor!:drool:) but also learned that it was never released/sold:sad:

So should I go for Wine as my first RM? Or are there any other brighter and popping color?
    :P

2. Ruby, Gold and Violet are on sale at Luna Boston! Plus, extra 20% with 'grechen' code.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Jade at Delcina:

[​IMG]

If you want Wine, only place to find it is via RM directly.

3. Check out funkylala they have a few more colors from older collections.

4. ^The violet is gorgeous. I would recommend that.

5. Those jade and ocean bags are gorgeous!!

Also if you look on ebay, there are often a lot of midnight/pewter, black/blue, gray, ec... not very popping colours, but still gorgeous!

6. I like how the fushia looks. Its really eyecatcing

7. Fuchsia is a great eye popping color, as is the Ocean color!

8. fuschia is hot!

if you want a wine go for it! it is the most tdf color RM has made thus far! However i think the violet matinee is TDF also. That will be my next matinee....

9. get a violet matinee! i'm waiting for mine to show up on monday...eeek!

10. Tons of brilliant choices! If you don't mind paying full price and playing the waiting game - Wine is the way to go. Otherwise, I like the Jade and the Ruby(although I think the Jade may be sold out at Delcina - I didn't see it today).

11. Thanks everyone! I really do love the Violet Matinee since I'm a huge violet lover! I was hoping the Violet Matinee to be a more vibrant and popping color..something that screams violet.;)

Where o where did that Lilac Matinee go? That would have been perfect!

Here are the current colors in my collection:P Do you think Wine would fit in perfectly?

[​IMG]

12. Wow! Ur BBags are stunning! :drool: Love the vibrant colours! I definately think wine matinee will be a great addition to ur collection!

13. I think the Jade is quite stunning! :okay: