I'm getting Abbey...YAAAHHOOOOO!!!!!!!

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
Honestly, when this bag came out at $798, I never thought it would be mine. I almost can't believe that it will be-I keep thinking something will go wrong. But barring unforseen problems, dh is taking me to pick it up on Saturday at the outlet where I have one on hold. :yahoo:And it's all thanks to you lovely tpf girls posting about the Tanger coupon-that lowered it just enough for dh to agree to get it for me. :yahoo::yahoo:

I really can't even express my happiness over this! Of course, there will be pics! This more than makes up for not being able to get a bag for PCE :P

Oooh, sorry. It's a 25% off coupon at Tanger outlets-it costs $1 to buy the coupon and it's to raise money for breast cancer research I believe. There is a thread with detailed information in the Coach shopping section.

Wow! Congrats to you on finally getting your dream bag! It really is a gorgeous choice, and the 25% off coupon at Tanger makes it even more worthwhile! Are you getting it at the San Marcos outlet?

Wow! Congrats to you on finally getting your dream bag! It really is a gorgeous choice, and the 25% off coupon at Tanger makes it even more worthwhile! Are you getting it at the San Marcos outlet?

No, I'm actually getting her from a fairly local outlet, in DE.

Mazie May: I am also getting the tobacco one. Ooooh, I can't wait! :yahoo:

Thanks everyone, I cannot WAIT! Tomorrow is the big day :tup: - not only will Abbey be coming home with me, but this will be my first time going to the Coach outlet and I am sooooo excited! :wlae:

Other happy news I just wanted to share-lost 6 pounds in the last 2 weeks, go me!! :yahoo: 24 to go for another trip to the outlets :rolleyes: