I'm getting a new bag!!!

kylieReese

Feb 2, 2006
At first I thought the LV perforated line was ugly. Until yesterday I went on the LV site and saw the green one. THen I was in love, I just bought a pair of white/ green pumas and wanted to find a bag to match them. I was going to get a green MJ ursla but think the LV will last way longer then the ursla in terms of value and style. SO I talked my DH into getting me the LV. Do yall think it's a good choice for a summer-fall bag??:biggrin: OR should I keep on lookin.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
kylieReese said:
I want to get the green perforated LV,, what do you think noriko
Or should I get another B bags, ..I love b bags, there's so many yummy colors

Was there only one green perfo? I thought it came in the pochette and the speedy? And maybe some other bag I cant think of right now, which one are you getting?

I'd go with the perfo in any case :biggrin:

kylieReese

Feb 2, 2006
Oh, oopss. I didn't write which one, hehe.. I'm thinking the speedy, because all of the other bags in that line don't appeal very much to me. But I have to see the bag in person to see if I like it. I just saw a pic of the inside of the bag on ELuxury and the perforation goes all the way through to the inside. I thought it was going to have a green lining. now I don't know for sure anymore. Man what to get. I hate choosing, I wish I can have them all:lol:

kylieReese

Feb 2, 2006
Well I might buy one bag first before I start saving for the birkin.. I think it will take several monthes. before I get the birkin so for now I need something new. Oh the addiction, I swear I need a new bag every month.