I'm getting a FREE gift from Coach!!! SWEET!!!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
I'm beyond excited!!! I'm doing a "happy dance!"

DH ordered me a GC and some lipgloss from Coach.com for V-Day..all good right?! When we went to the checkout it offered us free overnight shipping. I did know that the shipping they had going on did not include GC'd but figured since I had added an extra item and that they were offering it at checkout that I was eligible! I was so HAPPY!!! NOT!!! I kept checking my order status and NOTHING...hadn't moved according to the site. I called JAX on Monday and they said that my order had shipped (which was OK.) I was just quite let down. I emailed them and told them that they really should make sure that those options are not offered to purchases that are not eligible at the checkout.

Just got an email back from them...funny though, 2 different tracking #'s. I figured they had maybe shipped the gloss seperate from the GC. I then scrolled down further only to find an email from Coach CS stating that they were very sorry that my 1st order from Coach.com had not gone smoothly for me, and that they are sending me a FREE GIFT to offset any inconveniences!!!!! SCORE!!! :heart:

I'll update you ladies with my newfound free goody when it get's here! I've heard they usually send wristlet's. I don't care WHAT it is. I'm glad they addressed my issues! :yahoo:

^^^ ITA! It's my 1st actual order from Coach.com although we all know I own thousands in their products! I was really just happy that they were apologetic for the mishap..the free gift is just a HUGE bonus!!!
I'll keep ya posted on my new Coach free goodies! I know it was shipped seperatly! Hmmmmmm.................