I'm Furious!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. AND I NEED TO VENT!!

Today, as some of you who've been to the marketplace know, I've listed my Ted Lapidus sunglasses on eBay.

This evening I find this...
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/original-TED-LAPIDUS-vintage-sunglasses_W0QQitemZ6867842881QQcategoryZ15736QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:mad: :mad: :evil: WHAT THE %*(#!!!!

She copied my text!
    The pictures she put up aren't even of the right sunglasses!!!!!!

UGH I want to:sick:

I've reported this person to eBay.
    I wish they were more strict about these things and would ban her.

*sigh*
    Thanks for the vent!

2. Aww I'm sorry. I hate it when that happens too. I put up a script so that people cannot highlight or right click my auction listings.

But there are still tons of things people can do to steal your pictures/text. Screen shots and such.

I hope they take her listing off soon! She doesn't even have actual pictures of the sunglasses.

3. they probably don't even exist.

ps- can you tell me the script? pm me!

4. Winona, did you report her to eBay for description/picture theft or just for fake item? I find that eBay is quicker in removing picture/description theft than fake items

5. Ebay sucks!

6. Hey,

It's a long script. I can email it to you.

7. I'm sorry. Report the person. Ugh. Take your own pictures. It's not that hard.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice