I'm freaking out!!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Woohoo! After searching the universe for a wallet to match my multipocket..Finally found it on eBay yesterday...Too close for comfort b/c my computer was disconnected for a few days due to new carpet install..(That's a thread in itself!) After several emails and pm's to thithi & gracefeng...I put an offer in and got it!! Just can't wait!!! I'll post pics when I get it....Which can't be soon enough!! Thanx ladies for your help...I really appreciate it! Happy dance!!:wlae:

:heart: Emmy

2. congrats emmy! I glad you made the jump... can't wait to see it with your bag!!

3. Congratulations Emmy! Now you have an MP family:yahoo:

4. EMMY, I can't wait to see your black zip clutch. It's such a classic. Congrats!!:yahoo:

5. Wow! That is wonderful! Congratulations, can't wait to see it.

6. Yippie, for wonderful luck!! I echo that I can't wait to see pics!!

7. Hi Emmy - So glad you found exactly what you were looking for!! Please post some pics of your zip clutch with your matching MP.

8. You crack me up!! You're right! I'm a Mutha! :heart: Emmy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice