I'm finally going to do it!

Which pair should be my first?

• Bianca 140

• Very Prive Arabesque 120

• Pigalle Spikes 100 in Black

• Yolanda Spikes 120 in Black

Results are only viewable after voting.
I vote the Bianca. I started out with the Pigalle 100 simply because they did not have the Bianca in my size (and I was determined to have some Loubies that day).

Bianca 140 definitely, for me it is a comfortable shoe, I wore it right out of the box for a whole day when I got them with minimal foot pain. I think they are also a versatile shoe and can be worn day to night while remaining sexy. They're still one of my favorite pairs

Myrkur said:
Are the biancas stable? I have a pair of YSL tribtoos but the heel is so thin and unstable it sometimes make my feet go wobbly, really annoying

Bianca's are very stable. I think that's why I find them easier to walk in then my lower filo's, the filo's have a very thin heel. Between the thicker heel and the platform of the Bianca's I can practically run in them. If you're worried about the height, go for the 120 Bianca's.

Bianca's are very stable. I think that's why I find them easier to walk in then my lower filo's, the filo's have a very thin heel. Between the thicker heel and the platform of the Bianca's I can practically run in them. If you're worried about the height, go for the 120 Bianca's.

Hmm, I want too but just can't find an (online) store in Europe that sells the 120, only 140 and Barneys, Saks etc. is already more expensive + there will be extra taxes and stuff. Unless someone here knows where they sell the 120? That would be great :biggrin:

Myrkur said:
Hmm, I want too but just can't find an (online) store in Europe that sells the 120, only 140 and Barneys, Saks etc. is already more expensive + there will be extra taxes and stuff. Unless someone here knows where they sell the 120? That would be great :biggrin:

Ah just go for the 140s then! I love mine. Go big or go home!!
I don't like the 120 silhouette much, the 140 is WAY sexier, but can still be dressed down for work/casual. The 120 seems like more of a workplace work horse!

140 Bianca. I have one in python. Neither too short nor too high, its the PERFECT heel height that you can look sexy and walk stable to the extent of even running in them

Are the biancas stable? I have a pair of YSL tribtoos but the heel is so thin and unstable it sometimes make my feet go wobbly, really annoying

Yes, I find my 140s very stable, but then again I think the YSL Tribtoos are v. stable too & easy to walk in. The heel on the bianca is thicker though so it should balance it out for you.

I still vote to get the 140 instead of 120, I just don't find the silhouette of the latter appealing because the platform looks disproportionate so it takes away from the sexiness of the shoe imo.

yes, i find my 140s very stable, but then again i think the ysl tribtoos are v. Stable too & easy to walk in. The heel on the bianca is thicker though so it should balance it out for you.

I still vote to get the 140 instead of 120, i just don't find the silhouette of the latter appealing because the platform looks disproportionate so it takes away from the sexiness of the shoe imo.

+1

Yes, I find my 140s very stable, but then again I think the YSL Tribtoos are v. stable too & easy to walk in. The heel on the bianca is thicker though so it should balance it out for you.

I still vote to get the 140 instead of 120, I just don't find the silhouette of the latter appealing because the platform looks disproportionate so it takes away from the sexiness of the shoe imo.

I must say that the tribtoos fit so nicely and they don't hurt my feet and they are easy to walk in indeed, but maybe it also has to do that it's about a half size too big that it's a bit wobbly sometimes, but the half size smaller was too small.. :thinking: