• Bianca 140

• Very Prive Arabesque 120

• Pigalle Spikes 100 in Black

• Yolanda Spikes 120 in Black

Results are only viewable after voting.

Myrkur

Góðan Daginn
Jun 9, 2011
I'm finally going to order my first pair of CL's after my bad first experience some while ago in a store. But I need your help deciding between these shoes! I do have to say that I love the Bianca, but that I'm also looking for a shoe that I can wear for many hours a day without killing my feet. So because the Bianca has a pretty high-heel, I don't know if it's killing-feet material compared to the others, or am I wrong about that? I am leaning towards the VP Arabesque, they are really feminine. But I always thought my first pair would be a black shoe. Hmm.. decisions decisions.

Myrkur said:
I'm finally going to order my first pair of CL's after my bad first experience some while ago in a store. But I need your help deciding between these shoes! I do have to say that I love the Bianca, but that I'm also looking for a shoe that I can wear for many hours a day without killing my feet. So because the Bianca has a pretty high-heel, I don't know if it's killing-feet material compared to the others, or am I wrong about that? I am leaning towards the VP Arabesque, they are really feminine. But I always thought my first pair would be a black shoe. Hmm.. decisions decisions.

Bianca comes in a 120mm if u are unsure of the 150mm. I do hear Bianca is a great work shoe.
VP's r always perfect for anything!! Def a hard choice. I'd go with the VP though ; )

I have a pair of the Bianca 140mm's, and they are SO comfy!!
Easy to walk in, and comfy to wear. they are patent, so after several hours of wear they start to get a little pinchy (on the tops of my toes) but I love them!
I also have the Filo 120mm's, and the Bianca's are comfier and easier to walk in!

I'd vote for Bianca 120mm for a first pair, if you can find it, because I'm not sure the 140mm is suitable for walking around all day.
Also a Very Prive 120mm would get my vote. I love this style but not the Arabesque for a first pair because I think it's less versatile due to the cutouts of the leather.

Guessing you are in Europe, have you checked the Ekseption site?

I have the Bianca 140 and if you're worried about comfort, you shouldn't. The first time i wore them out, it was for a wedding (a lot of dancing involved) and i lasted hours and hours long. It only gets better.