I´m finally getting it!!! Can anyone tell me what it is?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I´m getting a vuitton multicolor porte monnaie plat coin purse :yahoo: (thanks to a very helpfull tpf member) it´s really small but I´ve been wanting it for a long time and beacuse it´s been discontinued I haven´t been able to get it sooner.

But I realised that I don´t have any info about it (exept that it´s gorg) so I´m wondering if any of you do?

Can someone tell me when it first came out?

Or how much it retailed for?

bd13942a[1].jpg
  2. Congrats!

3. Thanks, I got it for 150$ is that a good buy?

4. Congrats, i have the same coin wallet. But i find myself hardly ever using it. Let me know how you plan to use yours. ;)

5. When did you get it?

6. Hmm.. i think about a year ago. It's been sitting in my little LV box for a while.

7. Oh okay, I just wondered since I don´t know when it came out.

edit in the front pocket I´m gonna have one card, the middle money and the back more cards!

8. Congrats!

9. I'm not sure if it will reach up to your expectation. The coin purse is very tiny, that's the main reason why i haven't been using it. I hope you really consider it before purchasing because i wouldn't like to see yours sitting in a box like mine is right now.;)

10. Congrats!

11. $150??? Holy crap, I'm in a wrong side of the world:lol:Congrats! Great deal!

12. Congratulations!

13. It's cute! Congrats!

14. Congrats!

15. Very cute! Congrats!