I'm Finally Content...for now ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Great bag!!! Congrats to you, dear!!!

2. Congrats, that bag is gorgeous and looks great on you!

3. The bag is gorgeous and looks absolutely FAB on you! I can tell how much you love it with that big smile on your face!

4. I love that bag! Great choice. :tup:

5. Great bag. I absolutely :heart: the lining!

6. #36 Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
    You sooo deserve a large gorgeous 'brassy' bag, m'dear. I am so happy you're thrilled with your new purchase and carrying it with a thrill in your step. I hope you enjoy carrying it every single day!

7. What a gorgeous bag! Congrats!

8. Love your new bag! Enjoy her!!

9. Beautiful bag and she looks perfect on you! I have this bag in the smaller plum version and love it. Sometimes when I'm driving and she is sitting in the passenger seat next to me I just touch the leather because it's so soft and smooshy. The expression on your face definitely shows how much you love her! Congrats!

10. Congrats! looks very smooshy and I just want to pet her....

11. Thanks ladies. :biggrin: I did find myself looking at "her" throughout the day and wanting to dig around just to look at the lining. Heehee. :P

12. Very Very nice!! Looks so soft and I bet it is!

13. Looks beautiful! Congrats!

14. Congrats on your new bag.

PS, I used to have that makeup box ;)

15. Very nice! Congrats!