I'm Finally Content...for now ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here are some more pics (because I only saw one other person on here with it):

Attached Files:

2. She's gorgeous. I can't wait to go shopping this week!

3. I love it and the smile on your face says it all I love that I just got a new coach bag smile lol. Very nice

4. Dear god, she's Beautiful! The hardware and lining really pops too! Congrats, you're so lucky!

5. I love the size of the bag I have never seen one IRL but I love the size I need big bags now with an infant.:drool:

6. I even did a "what's in my bag" to show how much it fits:

- Coach scarf print makeup bag
    - MAC brush set bag
    - Coach signature Hampton's wristlet
    - Coach Heritage Stripe Tatterstall mini skinny (give to me by Blackbutterfly - thanks buddy!)
    - "Beautylicious!" book
    - Large Moleskine planner
    - Large widetooth comb
    - Large no-name wallet
    - Coach Sophia sunnies/case

and it still had space to spare! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

7. It looks lovely!!!
    Congrats!

8. Thanks you all! I'm so happy with it. I've needed a bag this size with brass hardware for a loooooooong time. Lol. I can't wait to wear it tomorrow. :biggrin:

9. Very nice :tup:
    Congrats!

10. Oh I love this bag. I have it in berry. Isn't it the greatest bag out. Comfortable, big, good looking. I think it looks great on you.

11. I love your bag! I have the much smaller version lined in purple. Congratulations.....

12. Great bag and your smile shows you are quite content!

13. Very cute!!! I love the slouch on it! Congrats!!!

14. I've never seen that before, it's so cute! It looks great on you and I love your first set of pics -- your face is just completely lit up!:smile:

15. Oh, it looks like it was made for you!
    Nice!!!
    Congrats.