Im finally back to coach!

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
Ive taken a break from buying coach recently with the exception of a couple accesories but they last bag I bought was a maggie on PCE around christmas. I went to AC the other dayand found this beautyy. I had to borrow this pic from the bay because now that I finally found my camera, my camera cord is now lost, again.

Large claire leopard sequin bag. Retail $1200 I got it for 30% off minus coupon

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
Darn friend - you been gone for a little while but did it BIG when your return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha I know! I saw it from a distance, heard someone say it was $1200 and said nahh. Then I realized it came to over 50% off with all discounts and I had to take it. I carried it today to the mall and Im in love!

Mar 21, 2009
I have the matching wristlet to this and it's so cute. I commend you for being brave to get such a large sequined bag!

shikki

Bargainista!
O.G.
Aug 17, 2009
Middle of nowhere KY
Congrats! I saw 2 of these in the outlet and was in love but for my lifestyle it was totally impractical for such a large $$$$ commitment! I'm glad you are getting to enjoy! Pls. post some modeling picks I'll live vicariously through you!

kmk752

Feb 9, 2010
i love that bag! i would totally snag any of the leopard sequin items if I had the chance. congrats!! more pics please!

ms-whitney

shopaholic
Sep 6, 2006
i just have to say
that that is so freaking amazing--
such a good find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!