I'm finally a Birkin Owner~~ =D

Congrat's, Stunning bag, enjoy!
Be sure to model her for us :smile:

Hi Birkin Fanatics~
so the Birkin bug has bitten...:graucho: after much contemplation, i couldnt get it off my mind,:sweatdrop: it was bugging me all weekend... so therefore, i've came to conclusions that it was my perfect birkin~~ :yahoo: Color wise, its black , my favorite color; leather wise, its togo , the most scratch resistant & durable kind of leather, therefore it can last me ages or even a lifetime:supacool: . but i'll still be after a rouge vif or rouge H birkin later... :wlae: *giggles* later~ but i'll be on purse ban till December 1, 2007~ LOL~~ but its still worth the ban, coz i've now got myself the most coveted handbag of all times :love: ~~ i havent taken her out yet, still waiting for the *special* dinner to take it out for her first time~ :tender:

Well I know this is an old thread. I wanted to ask, now that the ban is over what will you be getting ? Also how have you been enjoying the birkin, what it everything you expected?

BTW, congrat's on the little one.

I know this is an old thread, but I think this shot is so cute.

mybirkin12.jpg

I know this is an old thread, but I think this shot is so cute.

mybirkin12.jpg

Thank you Bag-Fetish for bumping this thread - I would have missed it otherwise!

Lil Miz Vixen - this bag is gorgeous! It will be hard to top it. I'm sure you've been using it every day since you got it. Obviously your darling kitty approves too.

THis is a lovely picture too! So cute!