I'm falling back in love with Hayden Harnett!

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
I used to love Hayden Harnett with a passion and at one time, I had over a dozen Hayden Harnett bags in every color of the rainbow. Inexplicably, I started falling out of love with the brand; I'm not really sure why, although I think it was a combination of sample sale drama, hit or miss quality, and having bought bags that didn't suit me. For example, I have been through 4 or 5 Lorca bags and the leather quality ranged from phenomenal to lackluster. Getting a Lorca with phenomenal leather IMO was a hit or miss process and after a while, I was tired of the guesswork. Additionally, I would buy bags that looked awesome on screen but just didn't work for me IRL, like the Havana and the Nico (read: HUGE bag).

Now, I have a very small and carefully selected collection of HH bags that IMO are supremely functional, with awesome leathers, beautiful detailing, and present an overall excellent value, and I couldn't be happier:love:

Oddly enough, I had previously bought some of these bags, ended up selling them because I thought they weren't "cool" or "fancy" enough, only to end up regretting it and then going out and repurchasing them:nuts:

Here are my HH bags!

Gaza Satchel in Prune, (2nd time buying this bag) This is the ultimate school bag! Pockets galore and can hold a laptop and textbooks
Mercer Clutch in Ink, (2nd time buying this bag) A bad-ass clutch that swings right over the shoulder when I want to step out for a bit
Ibiza Tote in Black, Best HH bag ever! Versatile and can be worn like 7 different ways. I couldn't imagine using another bag for travel!
Hudson Hobo in Cocoa, Outstanding leather, super functional with an outside slit pocket, gorgeous detailing, and very easy to wear
Hudson Hobo in Smoke Blue, (2nd time buying this bag) ^" It took me a while but eventually I fell in love with this bag. The leather is TDF!

CIMG6439ghgh-1.jpg

CIMG6581.jpg

CIMG6582.jpg

CIMG6583.jpg

CIMG6558.jpg

CIMG6571.jpg

^These bags just work wonderfully for me! All of them were bought at great deals, they all have wonderful detailing and leathers, and most importantly, they are all so functional!

GUNG, I've been meaning to tell you...when I met Rebecca Minkoff (at the Saks event) she asked if I knew you!!! So now, if I go to a Hayden Harnett event and mention TPF, will the same thing happen? :roflmfao:

I love how you love your bags!:woohoo:

Lovely collection GUNG. I'm also so very much in love with the practicality of my HH bags, and it doesn't hurt that they all have beautiful smooshy leather.

I LOVE the Gaza in Prune (have the same one) and the Ink Mercer Clutch (if you decide to sell it a 3rd time, look no further :angel:). I also have an Ibiza in Smoke blue and it KICKS BUTT for travel!

They're beautiful, congrats. :tup: And BTW, you stole my smoke blue Hudson...LOL. I was the next person to email her after you did, and had to hear the sad news that GUNG had beaten me to it...oh well! :P I'll keep looking out for another one! Enjoy them all!!!

Gung you are actually making me rethink on selling my cocoa hudson hobo. I have really been on the fence about it. But I must say the quality of the leather has been whats been stopping me from doing so. It's the size that shocked me....It's HUGE