I'm fairied out! Tote, wallet and shoes!

Vanillinae

bag amateur
Nov 26, 2007
I went on a day trip to London yesterday to pick up my fairy tote. I had been calling Prada Harrods every day to make sure they hadn't sold it! haha Then decided to try my luck at Prada Sloane St. and oh surprise! they had a fairy wallet!:yahoo:
You've seen these before so I'm only adding a pic of each :smile: but if you want any more pics, I'll happily post more :smile:
f1.jpg
f2.jpg

For anyone interested, they also had a wristlet and a large bowler up for grabs!

Off I was to Selfridge's and couldn't believe my luck when I found these beauties from the runway! In my common size 37 1/2!
f3.jpg
f4.jpg
f5.jpg

They came in the most beautiful box!
f6.jpg

I also saw a new style of Fairy bag with side pockets! It's the same size as the tote but is £830-ish so it's cheaper :tup:

I have some questions though. This is my first bag with leather lining and don't really want to ruin the lining since it's so soft! Should I carry my things in a dustbag inside? Or is the leather lining quite resistant and I'm over-reacting? Any suggestions from you experts would be much appreciated! :heart:

Of course, after this splurging, I am on a serious ban involving any kind of clothes/accesories shopping until June when all the sales begin!!

Hi Vani...nice purchases !!..i m totaly in love with the heels....also see from yr ticker yr love for the miu miu bag...do u by any chance know wat is the name of the bag...i have been trying to find out for the longest time.......

Oh Wow! They are all lovely! And I was still drooling over your Miu Miu Harlequin, LOL!!!
Just the box alone is TDF!!
Congrats!!! Esp. love the wallet! And the shoes are too pretty to wear!! LOL!!