I'm fairied out! Tote, wallet and shoes!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went on a day trip to London yesterday to pick up my fairy tote. I had been calling Prada Harrods every day to make sure they hadn't sold it! haha Then decided to try my luck at Prada Sloane St. and oh surprise! they had a fairy wallet!:yahoo:
    You've seen these before so I'm only adding a pic of each :smile: but if you want any more pics, I'll happily post more :smile:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    For anyone interested, they also had a wristlet and a large bowler up for grabs!

Off I was to Selfridge's and couldn't believe my luck when I found these beauties from the runway! In my common size 37 1/2!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    They came in the most beautiful box!
    [​IMG]

I also saw a new style of Fairy bag with side pockets! It's the same size as the tote but is £830-ish so it's cheaper :tup:

2. I have some questions though. This is my first bag with leather lining and don't really want to ruin the lining since it's so soft! Should I carry my things in a dustbag inside? Or is the leather lining quite resistant and I'm over-reacting? Any suggestions from you experts would be much appreciated! :heart:

Of course, after this splurging, I am on a serious ban involving any kind of clothes/accesories shopping until June when all the sales begin!!

3. would love to see modelling pix of you and your tote!

4. Hi Vani...nice purchases !!..i m totaly in love with the heels....also see from yr ticker yr love for the miu miu bag...do u by any chance know wat is the name of the bag...i have been trying to find out for the longest time.......

5. I am SOOOOO jealous!!!

6. great stuff!!!! gosh I miss my fairy....had to return her....she bled........

7. congrats!!! :heart: your shoes too. so unique!

8. How fantastic!! I love the fairy collection! Congratulations on your purchases!

9. OMG I LOVE your fairies! I probably wouldn't buy the shoes (i won't be able to pull it off) but I think it's still gorgy.

Congrats!!!

10. Beautiful purchases:tup: I've got the same bag in the bowler shape, and I just put everything inside, and all seems ok.

11. OMG....I'm so :drool::wtf::drool::wtf:over your purchases......And those shoes are the best....how they feel?

12. Love everything! Congrats!!

13. Omg I love it all! Those shoes are TDF!

14. Gorgeous finds! Luck was clearly on your side - obviously they were all meant to be yours. I love the shoebox; so pretty.

15. Oh Wow! They are all lovely! And I was still drooling over your Miu Miu Harlequin, LOL!!!
    Just the box alone is TDF!!
    Congrats!!! Esp. love the wallet! And the shoes are too pretty to wear!! LOL!!