I'm fairied out! Tote, wallet and shoes!

Vanillinae

bag amateur
Nov 26, 2007
UK
I went on a day trip to London yesterday to pick up my fairy tote. I had been calling Prada Harrods every day to make sure they hadn't sold it! haha Then decided to try my luck at Prada Sloane St. and oh surprise! they had a fairy wallet!:yahoo:
You've seen these before so I'm only adding a pic of each :smile: but if you want any more pics, I'll happily post more :smile:

For anyone interested, they also had a wristlet and a large bowler up for grabs!

Off I was to Selfridge's and couldn't believe my luck when I found these beauties from the runway! In my common size 37 1/2!

They came in the most beautiful box!

I also saw a new style of Fairy bag with side pockets! It's the same size as the tote but is £830-ish so it's cheaper :tup:

Vanillinae

bag amateur
Nov 26, 2007
UK
I have some questions though. This is my first bag with leather lining and don't really want to ruin the lining since it's so soft! Should I carry my things in a dustbag inside? Or is the leather lining quite resistant and I'm over-reacting? Any suggestions from you experts would be much appreciated! :heart:

Of course, after this splurging, I am on a serious ban involving any kind of clothes/accesories shopping until June when all the sales begin!!

Sep 7, 2006
Hi Vani...nice purchases !!..i m totaly in love with the heels....also see from yr ticker yr love for the miu miu bag...do u by any chance know wat is the name of the bag...i have been trying to find out for the longest time.......

tanya t

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
great stuff!!!! gosh I miss my fairy....had to return her....she bled........

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
OMG I LOVE your fairies! I probably wouldn't buy the shoes (i won't be able to pull it off) but I think it's still gorgy.

Congrats!!!

pursemma

Feb 15, 2008
OMG....I'm so :drool::wtf::drool::wtf:over your purchases......And those shoes are the best....how they feel?

kimberf

Loves the Lindy!
O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
California
Gorgeous finds! Luck was clearly on your side - obviously they were all meant to be yours. I love the shoebox; so pretty.

bobojue

More More More!!!
O.G.
Dec 31, 2005
T.O.
Oh Wow! They are all lovely! And I was still drooling over your Miu Miu Harlequin, LOL!!!
Just the box alone is TDF!!
Congrats!!! Esp. love the wallet! And the shoes are too pretty to wear!! LOL!!