I'm excited!!

Okay this is like totally lame, but I dont care.. Im EXCITED! My first multicolore is coming to live with me!! I got the MC Speedy 30, in black.. and Im beyond excited. my husband is all "durrr whatt?" and my best friend hates multicolore.. so Im here squeeing to you guys, :yahoo:

That's a hot looking bag:yes: ... congrats, you should be excited! Looking forward to your modeling pics!

woohoo! having the MC sounds perfect for you because not many people have it, it's nice to have something exclusive around town. lol, who cares if your BF and DH don't like it, just as long as you do and of course all of us do here. would love to see the pictures when it arrives.

Yes! I cant wait. I seriously dreamed about it last night.. and fedex rang the bell this morning I bolted up and ran.. but it wasnt for me. BOO! lol (its too soon anyway, she just dropped it off yesterday at fedex)

congrats!

and yay, someone in dallas area who likes LV!! (i live in McKinney and I very rarely see authentic LV around here! :sad:)

Yes! Sometimes when I go to Northpark I walk around and see SO many fakes and I get sad - because theres an LV store IN the mall! I've only seen a couple MC's and they were both fakes.. so it'll be most awesome to have a REAL one and be one of very few :smile: I think DFW LV lovers are rare.. we should all get together, lol