I'm excited!

1. After much thought and deliberation, I returned my Saleya MM yesterday.

And special ordered a Cabas Mezzo in Damier! :yahoo: :yahoo:

The SA said it could be here anywhere from 2 months to 6 months, but the average is about 4.

And the wait begins.....:amuse:

2. Wow!! 4 months of waiting? Your a better gal than me. I could NEVER wait that long, it would actually kill me!! Ha ha. Well, post us pics in a few months!!!

3. Congrats. It will be gorgeous!

4. Aww, I'm sorry to hear about the Saleya, Bjara. Such a beautiful bag :heart: But I'm glad you chose a bag that you love! You definitely have a lot of patience, I know I wouldn't be able to wait :P Congrats!

5. At least you got what you REALLY liked!!!:love: It's def. worth the wait!!!

6. Oooh! The waiting will be agony but it will be so worth it when it comes!

7. i wanted to order that too, but they said that it would be 6-8 months wait. thats crazyyy!

8. That's quite a wait, but it'll be worth it in the end! Congrats!

9. I'm glad you exchanged for something you'll like better. Hope your wait goes by quickly.:yes:

10. Please post pics when you get it! I would love to see it!

11. i love the saleya, but congrats on a special order!! can't wait to see pics...

do you know if the interior going to be red like the saleya/duomo/etc??

12. Congrats on your special order!! You are going to love it!!!

13. The bag will be worth the wait:P Congratulations! Make sure you post pictures.

14. I couldn't wait that long either - by the time the bag came in, I'd want something else, but that's just me.

15. Congrats! I have a Damier Cabas Mezzo and I LOVE IT!! I use it as an everyday bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice