im excited for tomorrow you should be too :)

def not excited about the price increase theres so many items that i want and now its one step harder to get them and i don't really care about the resale value bc i love all my items that i have n dont plan on selling anything..

I like the way you think!! And actually the bag dh purchased for me prior to the price increase went up $400 whereas the next one on my wishlist only went up $200 - so I think DH made a good choice for me...

Price Increase does not affect my life one bit. Not happy. Not sad. Just ambivalent. The increases happen every year, sometimes multiple times in a year. I do not have the emotional energy available to care/get worked up over something I cannot control.

I will say that I am happy that I picked up a few bags years ago seeing the increase because I really do not think I would spend that much on those items now. I do intend to sell some items so I'm certainly not upset that value is increasing but I don't really know how much of an impact the increase will have. Again, it's not something I have much control over.

Most of the bags I have are discontinued so I guess it really doesn't affect the price of any of those. But this made me think and look up other brands that I own and the price of those have gone up too! It's all too crazy.

been buying LV for about 11 years seen alot of price increases however you're right the resale value does go up. I always think of my LV as investments and right fully so. At the moment however i have nothing to sell LOL however I did just buy a couple of vintage pieces online. I need a cles sadly it will be purchased after the price increase. wamp wamp wamp

I saved over $500 buying my bags and wallet pre-increase. They were not impulse buys. It was more now or never because the prices keep going and going up.

Me too. I was waiting till my birthday (which is in August) to buy my SLG's anyway but since I have the money I should just go ahead and buy them now instead of paying more for them later.