i'm embarrassed of my lv!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone! So I don't know what to do. I bought a used Noe two years ago at a consignment shop for $200. A great deal. When I say used, I mean used...the vachetta has turned completely brown and there are dark stains on the edges and bottom of the bag. I carried it as my school bag when I was in college and it got abused even more. I thought I could just get the bag redone at LV ... but that's going to cost $750...at that price I might as well just buy a new bag. I was never in love with this bag anyways. I don't know if I should retire it indefinately or continue wearing it...hmm?

2. I heard babywipes work wonders...any pics?

3. Magic eraser?

4. #4 Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
    got it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. is it too big????

6. are you copying the wrong link?

try copy and paste the IMG Code...

7. Try the Magic Eraser will work wonders on the vachetta

8. try those methods mentioned and let us know

9. so that will soften those black marks on it? duh right? lol

10. wow....you really had a good use of it. I don't think its advisable to get it redono as it will cost you more than you bought it. Save a bit more and get a new one....or other style bag...:tup:

11. Magic eraser and babywipes!

12. Try some saddle soap on it. You can get saddle soap at shoe stores or places that carry leather goods. It's inexpensive and can work wonders!

13. Honestly, if the above suggestions don't work to clean it up, I'd retire it!

14. I guess you can send to professional cleaner to redye or refurbish the leather.

15. IMO I would give it to Salvation Army and buy something I would love. Unless you want to clean it up look up ways on here and try.