Im dying to tell someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
fayewolf said:
OMG, i thought it was in a garbage bin outside, it's in a bin with LV property/address stamped all over them????
Is it, I'm confused, but if it is then they are certainly sending them back....I'm sure they have to account for the inventory returns, I worked in retail for a long time, my last retail job was in cosmetics and I had to send them my damages everymonth and EVERYTHING had to be accounted for, I gave them a list and a bag with each item identified on the list with a corresponding tag on the item......even if it was a completely used liptick!!!

here
lv.jpg
you see bits of the Lv's and flowers missing and on the handle theres a mark

wow in the beggining i was like how cool i will check the bins outside paris LV, but then i thought how dumb am i to belive this. how in the world woul they do that. if that was the case EVERYONE would be hanging aorund lv bins and no one would need to crash into it to steal stuff referring to other LV thread.

dont be gay/ im s a school teacher how are they going to report you? no one knows yoru name or proof you did this. but acting like this its sooo bovious that the story is not true

juicy_Lucy said:
you have chip on your shoulder just because i cant afford louis vuitton and i got mine free. im not a bad person , the only thing ive ever stole before was a Gucci purse. I give money to charity.

you just contradicted your statement :supacool:

Status
Not open for further replies.