I'm dying for some Amarante in my life.... but which one?!?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Roxbury or Alma MM?

1. Amarante Roxbury

2. Amarante Alma MM

3. Compromise?!?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
    I absolutely love amarante, but can't decide between Alma MM and Roxbury. I love both, but it's not an option....ever, because I refuse to get two investment bags (huge investment for me) in the same material.
    Roxbury I will probably use slightly more, but I've dreaming about Alma for months!!!! What do you think? :confused1:

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I hope you lovely ladies dont mind me borrowing your pics to decide here.... they are both inspirational :cloud9:

3. I voted for Alma, because I think it is the most amazing bag. But if you will use the other more, that probably makes more sense.

4. i voted alma cuz i think it's more useful....what's the compromise??

5. ~~~ I love my Amarante Alma :love: ~~~
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. I dont know... maybe secretly i'm wishing someone can find a solution so I can get both of them :crybaby:

7. I LOVE the Alma in Amarante!

8. I would get the roxy, go for a bag that you can use more often ! :yes:

9. Alma FOR SURE!!!!

[​IMG]

10. I know exactly how you feel. I voted for Roxbury because that's what I want next.

11. I voted for Roxbury because I figured it's more versatile? You can wear it messenger style or handheld.

All the best deciding!

12. Alma looks great for everyday.Go for alma :tup:

13. I voted for Roxbury, but if you really dream for an Alma- go for it! :yahoo:
    This means that you really love the bag :smile:

14. I think that overall the Roxy is more versatile. It can be worn so many ways and easily transitions from day to night. I have it and love it.

15. Ditto.:yes: