Im dying for a.....

1. silver graffiti pochette and a silver graffiti speedy...

AM I CRAZY TO WANT THEM ?!?

do you guys still carry your graffiti items in public or are they "over"...

i usually take my alma out every now and then coz it was my first LV love and i dont want her to feel neglected...

Im blaming LV_Addict for posting her beautiful graffiti items and making me fall in love with the graffiti line all over again....

should i get a pochette first and see how i go ??

:love: :love:

2. I want one too ....BAD!!!!

3. I'm dying for a grafitti piece myself. An alma or a speedy. *sigh*...

4. I love my Graffiti Speedy. I use it all the time and when I go into the LV store with it, all the SA's make a big deal about it, as well as the customers.

5. You lucky girl :P

6. I just recently got my peach pochette and the same thing happens to me! I love the attention from the SAs haha.
    It's a GORGEOUS bag and SO fun to carry...especially because NO one has it anymore. :heart:

7. I have a silver speedy and haven't used it for a long time:shame: BUT one time when I was carrying it in LV another customer picked it up from the counter and went to carry it to the mirror:lol: My SA explained that it was not for sale ....she wanted to purchase it and mine looks like it has been abused but she wanted that graffiti feeling:roflmfao:

8. Rare discontinued items -- especially graffiti -- are not passe. You will always get special attention at LV if you carry a discontinued or SO item.

9. :devil: :lol: I did carry my Graffiti speedy since I got it! LOVE IT!!! And I LOVE to use my Almas in the summer as well!!! I think you should look for a speedy first (you can find a pochette much easier than speedy:idea:).
    Good luck!!!

10. I love the Graffiti speedy as well. It's what I'm looking for, actually. It's such a cute line. I love it!

11. i say get the speedy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice