i'm drunk & i love lv

hey all! i eneced ip having a glass of wine otoo many after my appt tonight- i protexted my lv by jeeping my foot on her while cahtatting with a friend at the bar. i lve lv and i lvoe you all~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 hope you all are oding well. take good care, love, melis
someone's having more fun than I am!! :graucho: whew....my brain is spinning..but I think I've decoded the above...:yes: BE SAFE...:smile:

CUTE... I love LV too. I think I would be at LV store if I'm drunk and thinking of LV! Hmm... Actually, I did that! But I was not too drunk!

Take care, girl! We didn't see this thread!

xoxo

Made me laugh! My ex-husband gets "loopy" sometimes and sends me these e-mails that he thinks it's so nice I've kept my looks and that he hates he's getting bald!" I can always tell when he's had softball practice because he and the guys go out afterwards and I get these sentimental e-mails.

I liked your post! Last time I had a glass of wine and posted I got all sentimental about LV as well!

OMG..You are cracking me up...:roflmfao: cheers
2439.gif

oh honey! been there! (halfway there right now in fact. it's my weekend. ;)) i actually need to get out of the LV forum...makes me want to buy something....which is why i usually avoid this section in the first place. glad you had fun!