i'm drooling over this travel bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yikes!!! That bag is worth that much??!! :amazed:

2. yeah, the details are adorable, but... Is it worth a whole month of salary or even more???

3. It's a beautiful bag with intricate detailing and wonderful leather but.............
    i could get an exotic for that price and be 10 times happier:smile:

4. I would never in a million years spend $6,000 on a bag, and that is less than a week's income for us. (Not saying that to brag...just making the point that even with a pretty darn good income, I think that is just a waste.)

5. I have been thinking all week about buying a bag for a third of that price and not deciding because of the cost. No way would I pay this much.

6. Very nice!

7. It is gorgeous.....but extremely pricey!!!!

8. I looked at the additional views, and I'm not seeing anything that makes it worth $6k+. :shrugs: Heck, I wouldn't pay $1k+ based on the pics.

9. Dang! Just curious - what do you guys do for a living????

10. OMG over 6K??? i'd rather get a hermes :P

11. Cute, but I personally don't think it's worth more than a few hundred bucks... tops.

12. omg it is super cute but would take me FOREVER to save up for!!!

13. I recently bought a LV travel bag that was much nicer than this bag and it was $1,400!

14. Nice buy, any pics???