I'm dreaming of a COACH Christmas...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok ok no surprises this Christmas! I am a louis fan, but I have become addicted to the local outlet...which has amazing deals. Ladies it is worth the trip as far as I'm concerned!

My Christmas presents:
    mini sig weekend carryall - it retails at 398...embrace yourselves, i got this bag for only $190! cheap outlet price plus christmas discount, plus 20% discount on top of that.

Coach planner 5x7 .i cant wait! - around 100 dollars at the outlet. mini sig

Coach signature hamptoms wallet.... around 70.

I Cant wait for CHRISTMAS MORNING!
    after this is a designer fast

2. congrats!! its always nice to see a lover of another brand enjoy coach!

3. Great finds! I've never been to the outlets here in Ohio, I've wanted to, but they are about 2 hours away.

4. Congrats, sounds like you got great finds. I can't wait for Christmas morning either!

5. Nice Finds! I Know, I Love The Lv Too, But Coach Makes Such Fun Bags And Funky Prints That I Love To Mix It Up. Plus...it Doesn't Cost An Arm And Two Legs