I'm Down in the Dumps :o(

i support your ban. the obsession phase is a difficult time, but there should be a cerise speedy or two around in the new year. but in light of your regret for not purchasing the cerise piece two years ago i totally agree with this:

You may kick yourself 2 years from now if you don't get your mirage speedy while you have the chance!!!

and who knows what the mark up will be for these beauties in two years. just some food for thought. if you really want the mirage, aim for that one, not your second choice.

what about asking your SO to get either the Cerises or the Mirage for you for your birthday, Christmas, or anniversary?

and if the two of you don't traditionally do "lavish" presents, then what about asking for one of the bags as a single present for all 3 events?

CONFESSION: I have no idea what either of these bags costs because they just really aren't my style!

Most of the LE's pop up again. But I know how hard it is to wait. The Cerises do turn up on a fairly regular basis, and seem to be staying in lovely condition. I had to wait ages to find one that I was happy with. When I finally could afford it, the ones on the resale sites were very grungy, so then I had to wait a bit longer. Finally one popped up that was almost pristine. By forcing myself to wait I finally have a lovely Cerises speedy and I didn't go into debt or forgo something else. Now I'm looking for a Cerises Rond.

Save your $ and then what you wish for will eventually turn up.

Why not get something cheaper for the time being like a cerise cles or pochette ??. You will have something limited and classic whilst you save up for the speedy to go with it. Ive saw some great deals for cerise on ebay at the moment.

Yeah, you guys are right. I'm just going to stick to my ban, save my money and get something fabulous in '08!!! But I am going to look into layaway for let-trade (I did see that speedy the other day!!)