I'm doomed. A new Coach store is opening less than 5 miles from my house!

cupcake

O.G.
May 5, 2006
The front page of the business section from our morning paper this morning reported that a new "lifestyle center" is scheduled to open in the fall of 2008 and it's only about 3 miles from my house! The tenants include Coach and Talbots, and it's rumored that Ann Taylor will be opening there as well.

I am not sure if I should laugh or cry. I have all of these shops available to me now but they are around 20 miles away from my house. I already do enough damage - what am I going to do with these store so close? Those three stores are my absolute favorite places to shop!

:angel: :devil: :angel: :devil: :angel: :devil: :angel: :devil:

I live in the dfw area and I have 2 Coach stores with 6 miles from me. There is a location in Southlake and also in the mall. The unfortunate thing is that I am 3 hours from the nearest outlet and that outlet does not carry signature.

Coach is closing in on me! :sos: I have one Boutique 15 min away, four others less than half hour away in different directions. The outlet is 40 min away and they are planning to put a Tanger Outlet 2 minutes (yes 2!) away from me. I am not 100% sure there will be a Coach store in there but I think it's highly likely. None of these include all the Coach available in department stores and a 1 hour trip into Manhattan!! I couldn't stay away even if I wanted to!!:upsidedown:

To all of you with boutiques and outlets within close proximity to your homes/jobs........your wallets and bank accounts are in my prayers.....

The boutique here is about 15-20 minutes from my house, and the nearest outlet is outside of Nashville which is about 3 hours away.

Welcome to the club! I've got one just a suburb away (Bellevue Square), one in downtown Seattle, and then about a 30 min drive up to the outlets. Not to mention all the Coach at Nordstrom and Macy's. Oh, the temptation!!

Enjoy!

To all of you with boutiques and outlets within close proximity to your homes/jobs........your wallets and bank accounts are in my prayers.....

The boutique here is about 15-20 minutes from my house, and the nearest outlet is outside of Nashville which is about 3 hours away.

Is that the Green Hills mall? I was in Nashville last month and "somehow" ended up there and did a little damage at Coach. :graucho: