I'm done with Chanel flaps...for now!! ;-)

stefyp

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
Sunny Italy
My two latest loves : the DARK SILVER REISSUE in size 227 and the dark white PARIS NEW YORK FLAP...:drool::drool:
I just got the PNY few days ago and i have to say it truly is my favourite one ever...IT'S HUUUGE and i love big bags,especially big flaps. I took a pic of it with the expanded bottom as well,just to show how it looks :tup:
I wore it yesterday and,while i was walking down the street,i heard a girl at my back tell her friend:"Look that Chanel!!!Gorgeous!!!":shame::love:

Attachments

Nov 21, 2006
Gorgeous bag.. I always admire people who dare to buy a white chanel. I never have that courage to buy any white designer bag. Perhaps.. I will someday if my piggy bank is full. Anyway.. Congrats. Post some modelling pics if you don't mind.

cammy1

O.G.
Oct 13, 2006
You got some beautiful Chanels- I really regret not getting the PNY flap when it came out

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
United Kingdom
ooooh stefy dear, they are gorgeous :biggrin:

I adore the expandable in white, it looks so gorgeous with the silver zip, and wowser to your other one too, you lucky lucky girl

fieryfashionist

aka Minal :)
O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
The city that never sleeps!
Ohhh, wow, what gorgeous finds!!! :love: :nuts: The dark silver reissue is so fabulous... I love how it's a chameleon color, and the PNY flap is just stunning... I'm sure it'll get more looks and comments when your wear it hehe, so be prepared. :P Congrats on both and enjoy your new babies!! :yahoo: