I'm delightful!

Here's a pic of some of the spots on the handle. They don't show up great in pictures and don't seem super noticeable in person to me, but I'm considering ordering LMB to see if that would help? It makes me nervous though! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403637575.805596.jpg

I think you did great! I can't see water spots at all. I'm not a patina fan so I guess I might like this handbag more than others might.

Way to go and big congrats! :woohoo:

Here's a pic of some of the spots on the handle. They don't show up great in pictures and don't seem super noticeable in person to me, but I'm considering ordering LMB to see if that would help? It makes me nervous though! View attachment 2663889

Does not look too bad there. But of course to you and if it were mine it would be bad. I have a small spot from some lipstick that drives me crazy on mine. My husband says you cannot even tell! I understand. Let me know how the LMB works? Tried to keep from treating my bags.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Congrats!!! It's in great shape...can you post some mod shots? Be careful with the lmb product because you don't want the spots to darken more with their creams...I'm not too sure maybe other girls can chime in more with that.