I'm deeply in love...

ChanelS83

Sep 7, 2006
Today I saw the new Luxury by Chanel flap in white for $2225 at my store, and I am beyond in love!! It is soooooo beautiful!!!! The new copper color is fantastic as well. Has anyone else seen it??

nooooo!
Shannon called to remind me about the Incircle Private Party last night but I couldn't go :sad:
I wonder if she got any?
I LOOOOVE Luxe!
Tell me about it! How does it differ from past season?
Huh? tell me, tell me, tell me!:drool:

Oh yeah! We had ours last night... Oh my God you're going to love it!! It is smooth white calf skin leather, just like the baby coco cabas, and it has ruthenium hardware...I'm want it soooo badly!! This is going to be my next investment!
It's a bit updated from last year's version...the leather is better!! it comes in copper and black as well...i'm sure shannon got them in too

Irish, that reminds me of one of my favorite blonde jokes!:lol:

Is it shimmery?
I have an unnatural love for all things shimmery:heart:
Is it the same shape/size/design?

Same price?

Swanky you NEED the Luxe flap in khaki! It is the same khaki as the Cabas with a slight shimmer. I believe it's the same size and shape as our black metallic flap.

No Swanky..no shimmer...it is the same shape and design from the LBC from Spring 06, but its the same texture/color as the baby coco cabas....it's totally fantastic!! i wanted to die when i saw it this morning........

^uh huh!!!! I thought I was home free for awhile!
I am good at self control though. . . I may be able to rationalize not getting it because I already have a Luxe Flap. . . but I DON'T have a Luxe Tote! LOL!

Irish, I'd share w/ you if you moved here! LOL!