I'm Daft; Please Help Me

Moonfancy

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
I was going to get the regular size Charm Me for my tomato red. But then I wondered if it was too structured for such a fun color? Am I wrong? So Jackie and Rose suggested a Hold Me instead. What do suggestions y'all have? The leather will go to Marco SOON, and he already has scissors in his hand. As always, I am so confused.

:confused1::wondering

I have a Charm Me Midi in Violet Glossy. I love it. Violet Glossy could be a fun colour.

Right now if you had a Tomato Red Charm Me and a Tomato Red Hold Me in front of you, which would you run to? Which whispers "Moonie make me yours"? Which do you dream about?

I don't know but I love ya Moonfancy, and I hope our fellow Belenistas help you figure it out....

Oh my, this is indeed a presure decision if Marco already has the scissors in his hands.

I haven't seen the Tomato Red, but I love the Charm Me (well and the Hold Me too) See I am of no help, I am too new a Belle.

So I just send you my:heart:

Regular sized Love Me?
4053543418_32d525aeac_m.jpg

From a practical viewpoint: Hold Me does not fit on the shoulder usually and has an open top. Charm Me has a zipper top and I believe the straps fit on the shoulder so can be carried as as shoulder bag. The Hold Me will puddle but Charm Me will slouch. Hold Me is more 'circle-ish' or roundish while Charm Me is more square or rectangle-ish.

Both will be beautiful! I'd ask if you did a Hold Me could they do suede lining. Remember that shark pebbled Hold Me with suede lining!! Heavenly!

I think the tomato red would be fabulous in the charm me :smile:
it's a classic bag and i think it looks fabulous in almost any color!

here's another red glossy charm me for reference
attachment.php

Last edited:
I love Hold Me's, but I also think the structureness of a Charm Me is perfect for a fun color like Tomato Red- the pop of color is a nice balance to the structured/traditional shape.

Oh heavens, aznkat25, that is gorgeous! Completely delish, and I think will be wonderful for our sweet Moonfancy to see.

Your Charm Me you posted pix of in the Ref Library is gorgeous too. My heart!

Monn..This Red is of a thicker type, so I could imagine it will hold well. Normally I would also agree that the pebbled are a bit more suited for the slouchier bags, like e.g. the EM or the Hold me or the Hug me, allthough not the Stroke me, but I think in this model it will look fabulous!
What a lovely dot of colour , that will suit your personality ;)

My vote goes to the Charm Me. I think red looks great on a classic shaped bag like the rectangle of the Charm Me. When I was looking for a red bag I purchased a MJ Blake in red. It was gorgeous, but not for me. I like a little more "edginess". I think a red Charm Me is the perfect combination of a classic shape with edgy details like tassels.

Okay, looks like I got more votes for the Charm Me. Now, mine would not be midi. It would be full-sized. I can always get a Stroke Me in another fun color, with thicker leather. I do also want to be able to hold it on my shoulder, and the picture of that red Charm Me was GORGEOUS. Am going to go change my BEC right now.

Thank you so much, my wonderful, beautiful friends. I love you all so much!!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: