Im Curious, Which One Do You Prefer ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which hardware do you prefer in a City?

1. Regular h/w City

2. Giant h/w City

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. For a city bag which one would you prefer, city with regular hardware or city with giant hardware? Which is easier to use/open ?

Im curious as i've never owned a city with giant h/w all my bbags are in reg h/w

2. I love both, and especially the Giant Covered Hardware with the Perf. Leather. I don't care for the small Regular Cov'd Hardware as I think it looks funny. Just my little opinion.....at no charge LOL!!!! :wlae:

3. I think it depends on the color. Some of the bright colors I don't think need any extra "bling" but some of the other neutral colors like sahara look great with ggh.

4. I love the GH, but not on the City. I think it throws off the City's proportions. I prefer GH on the Day, PT, Work... but Cities I like with the RH.

5. I LOVE GH in general, but on the City I definitely prefer RH :yes:!

6. I only like city with RH :okay:

7. thanks for the input everyone i really appreciate it :yes:

8. deco - you have the most amazing pics on the "photos wearing your bbag thread" ;)

9. I prefer RH on a City, GH on it attempts to make it very *busy*. I do love GH as much as RH. I just prefer GH on bigger bags like Day, Part Time & Work.

10. I love GH, prefer the pulls over the tassels on a City

11. I like both ~ it depends on the color of the bag as someone else mentioned above:tup:

~~~ This is my White City in GGH ~~~

[​IMG]

~~~ and I preferred the RH in the 08 Bubble Gum ~~~
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Even though I OWN a city with GSH, I prefer cities with RH. They slouch better!

13. thank you kaka dear :tender:

14. sometimes.... i prefer the RH but more often, i prefer the extra bling of the giant hardware =)

15. I love the look of city with Giant H/w,but i prefer with RH..it's totally easy to carrying and it's really light!!!